Saturday, August 21, 2010

Of Cricket and Natural Disasters !

Friends... This is going to be a short post.

A few weeks ago, I came across an article (I can't recollect the source!) on the state of politics in India. It was more in tune with that of a political satire and had little to do with cricket. But a line in the opening paragraph just stayed with me, which I would like to share ....

"...... India is on the cusp of ........ God has been very unfair on India. It has blessed India with poverty, inequality, illiteracy, corruption, natural disasters and Sreesanth........."

courtesy - Apologies for not being able to recollect the source

1 comments:

Unknown said...

CRICKET IS ALWAYS GOOD AND I MUST APPRECIATE THE INNING OF UMAR AKMAL AND PLZ PLAY ANOTER GOOOD INNING FOR THE PAKSITAN

Umar Akmal

Post a Comment